Adam Khoo – Value Momentum Investing
Adam Khoo’s exclusive, trademark VMI™ strategy that helps you find the TOP 1% undervalued stocks at the cheapest prices. The simple-to-apply 7-step formula for a “90% win rate” investment portfolio.
Author: Adam Khoo
Adam Khoo – Value Momentum Investing
Check it out: Adam Khoo – Value Momentum Investing
Learn to Build Your First Million-Dollar Portfolio…Even on an Average Income
If you’ve been worrying these, we’re sure you know that just slogging at your 9-to-5 job is not going to change things. If you want to create a sizeable income for yourself and your loved ones, you MUST learn the skill to grow your money.
We’re not talking about fluffy, get-rich-quick dreams here, but a solid, achievable investing strategy that can bring you comfortable passive income for the rest of your life.
Here, we’ll show you a powerful way to make a million dollars from the stock market… even with an average salary.
What You’ll Learn in This Course:
Adam Khoo’s exclusive, trademark VMI™ strategy that helps you find the TOP 1% undervalued stocks at the cheapest prices.
The simple-to-apply 7-step formula for a “90% win rate” investment portfolio.
The exact BEST time to enter and exit each stock so you secure more profits than the typical value investor.
Adam Khoo’s F.A. strategy for finding STRONG COMPANIES that are bound to soar in share price.
The insider secret to calculating a stock’s TRUE WORTH (so you won’t fall for lousy ones).
Mindset training to invest with 100% confidence… even with your eyes closed.
Ever heard of Value Investing? It’s the strategy used by the famous Warren Buffett.
Here’s the thing: Value Investing is great for picking out undervalued companies, but investors often see these cheap stocks getting cheaper after buying in.
Wouldn’t it be perfect if you could find sure-win stocks…and enter only when they’re at their cheapest?
Good news for you: Adam Khoo has created and perfected this million-dollar strategy. Whale Investor™ is the FIRST and ONLY online course in the world that combines VALUE and MOMENTUM investing techniques.
In this amazing course, you’ll learn to find fundamentally strong companies that are bound to soar in share price, AND the exact best time to enter and exit so you secure more profits than the typical value investor.
Lesson 1: Stock Market Basics
- How the Stock Market Works: What Drives Stock Prices?
- How and When to Buy and/or Sell Stocks
- Value Momentum Investing™: Valuation + Trend = Maximum Profits
Lesson 2: Investing in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Why Index ETFs are the safest investments
- Why the Stock Market Always Goes Up and How to Capture Huge Gains
- Different ETFs and Their Performance
- How to Invest in ETFs that Track Market, Sector and Industry Indices
- Entry and Exit Strategies for ETF Investing
Lesson 3: 3 Steps to Successful Investing
- How to Identify the Best Companies in the Market
- How to Buy Stocks at Discounted Prices
- How to Find the Optimal Entry/Exit Point for Maximum Gains
Lesson 4: Fundamental Analysis: Identifying Great Businesses
- Key Numbers that Identify a Great Business
- How to Read Financial Statements
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
- How to Identify Growth Potential and Danger Signs
- How to Screen for the Best Stocks in the Market
Lesson 5: Stock Valuation: Finding a Stock’s True Worth
- 4 Different Ways to Value a Stock
- Finding the True Intrinsic Value of a Stock
- PEG Ratio, Discounted Cash Flow Method
- Discounted Earnings Method and Price-to-Book Ratio
Lesson 6: Timing Your Entries with Technical Analysis
- Principles of Technical Analysis
- How to Maximise the Returns by Timing Your Entry and Exits
- How to Identify Market Trends and Cycles
- The Power of Support and Resistance Levels
- How to Use Moving Averages to Read Trend Changes
Lesson 7: The 7 Step Investment Formula
- The 7-Step Easy-to-Follow Formula for Value Momentum Investing™
- A Detailed Method to Find the Best Investments at the Best Time
- Case Studies: Alphabet and Tencent Holdings
Lesson 8: Building a Winning Portfolio
- How to Diversify Your Portfolio to Minimise Risk
- Low Risk, High Return Portfolio with Optimal Portfolio Allocation
- Defensive Versus Cyclical Stocks
- 7 Stock Investment Categories: Which Is the Best for You?
Lesson 9: Finding Investment Opportunities & Portfolio Management
- Best Investment Opportunities and How You Can Find Them
- Stock Screeners to Find the Best Stocks
- Manage Your Portfolio Like a Professional
- When to Exit an Investment
Lesson 10: The Psychology of Winning Investors
- Psychology Versus Strategy
- Model the Psychology of Top Investors to Achieve Consistent Profits
Lesson 11: Choosing a Stock Broker
- Choosing the Right Stock Broker for You
- 7 Keys to Selecting a Good Stock Broker
- How to Place Orders and Manage Your Investments