Colleen Saidman Yee – Master Class – Restorative Yoga
You will find freedom from the emotions—and stories—that hold you hostage, and perhaps prevent you from enjoying a good night’s rest. It’s time to reclaim your well-being and find balance.
Colleen Saidman Yee – Master Class: Restorative Yoga
Check it out: Colleen Saidman Yee – Master Class: Restorative Yoga
Do you feel stressed, anxious, fatigued, or inadequate? And, as a result, do you feel like you can’t seem to access your wisdom within? Restorative yoga offers a path toward deep relaxation and freedom. Join Colleen Saidman Yee’s online workshop to learn effective gentle movement, restorative, and breathing practices that will help you overcome emotional roadblocks that weigh you down.
Whether you’re a teacher, passionate practitioner, or lifelong yoga devotee, here’s your chance to study with some of the world’s wisest teachers. With Yoga Journal’s Master Class you can sign up to unlock expertise and wisdom from all nine teachers, or a single class, in the form of weekly yoga practices, discussions, guided self-study assignments, support and inspiration.
In this six-week Master Class, you won’t learn how to “hack” your mood or hide your feelings. You will learn enduring tools to explore and dive underneath your emotional state so you can tap into your intuition and discover the true you. You will find freedom from the emotions—and stories—that hold you hostage, and perhaps prevent you from enjoying a good night’s rest. It’s time to reclaim your well-being and find balance. This course includes:
- 6 practices that explore movements and breath work to address 6 common states of being—exhaustion, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress, sadness, and loss—and bring us back into balance
- Additional practices and materials to help you let go and unwind even further
- Weekly self-study assignments to help you embody what you learn
- Restorative Forward Bends to Alleviate Exhaustion
- Hip Openers and More to Ease Anxiety
- Throat Clearing to Boost Self-Esteem
- Shoulder Openers for Stress Relief
- Make Space to Cope with Sadness
- Playful Practice