Dan Van Zandt – Master Flexibility Trainer Course
The course is the distillation of nearly a quarter of a century of professional research and teaching experience by one of the world’s foremost authorities on the subject.
Dan Van Zandt – Master Flexibility Trainer Course
Check it out: Dan Van Zandt – Master Flexibility Trainer Course
The Master Flexibility Trainer course is a 16-week online program of study that will teach you the foundation of everything you need to know about flexibility: what it is, why it is essential to health and athleticism, how to train it effectively, and how to coach it to others. The course is the distillation of nearly a quarter of a century of professional research and teaching experience by one of the world’s foremost authorities on the subject. It is the most in-depth science-based education programme on flexibility training and coaching available anywhere.
…will I learn?
You will develop a fundamental understanding of flexibility, why the body adapts in particular ways to training inputs, and how to tailor those inputs to achieve the optimal outcome for each client based on their goals. The evolving syllabus incorporates the 12 Core Competencies of Flexibility Coaching:
- Structural Kinesiology – learn how the arrangement of the body affects and is affected by movement.
- Biomechanics – know how the cells, tissues, and systems of the body behave according to the universe’s physical laws.
- Neurophysiology – discover how to work with the nervous system to improve range of motion and enhance other motor abilities that are influenced by flexibility.
- Motor learning/control – learn how to strengthen coordination through ranges of motion to expand the body’s physical capabilities.
- Exercise physiology – see how chemistry plays a role in the acute and chronic adaptations of the body to physical training.
- Sport psychology – use cutting-edge techniques and strategies to get the most out of your clients during training.
- Neuromusculoskeletal injuries – learn to identify common injuries, why flexibility should be the cornerstone of the rehabilitation process, and how to get clients back doing the things they love as soon as possible.
- Pain science – understand the intimate relationship between pain and range of motion and how to target flexibility training to reduce pain levels.
- Examination and assessment – know how to determine a person’s flexibility needs and learn different ways to assess current capacities to inform the training programme.
- Coaching skills – acquire the skills necessary to help people achieve their flexibility training goals.
- Scientific literacy – know how to find, understand, and interpret clinical research and develop the critical thinking skills needed to apply sound research conclusions to your practice.
- Business skills – learn how to run a successful coaching business doing what you love.
…will I get?
You get exclusive access to all of the following for life:
- Nearly 30 hours of recorded video lessons that you can watch as many times as you want.
- Full transcripts and reference lists for all lessons.
- The Flexibility Research Forum, a growing online community of health and fitness professionals from all over the globe where you can engage, ask questions, and exchange ideas and information, all in a private and secure space.
- Connect with other community members using the Chat Room and Instant Messenger.
- 1-hour live support calls held every week with Dan and other members of the Flexibility Research community (note: these are voluntary and attendance is not a required part of the course).
- An archive of previous group support calls featuring countless pearls of wisdom – currently more than 80 hours of content and growing all the time!
- Weekly Q&A roundups where Dan answers questions sent via message and email.
- Monthly bonus webinars that expand on the content delivered in the course.
- The Research Review Group, a monthly study session where members of the community come together to discuss interesting and emerging research about human movement – it’s a fantastic way to improve your understanding of scientific research.
- Early access to podcast episodes and interviews with leading researchers.
- Long-form written articles published several times per week.
- Exclusive discounts on future online courses and in-person events.
- Earn money by referring other people to the course.
- Ongoing support to help you establish and grow a successful coaching business – even after you graduate!
- Ongoing social media marketing strategies that Dan himself has used to build an audience of over 50,000 followers with fantastic reach and engagement.
Upon graduation, you will receive:
- Custom printed certificates complete with unique features like a security hologram, which are mailed to your home address wherever you are in the world (you get two copies) – these have been accepted for applications for PhD programmes.
- Master Flexibility Trainer graduate’s commemorative challenge coin.
- A gift package including engraved pens and bookmarks.
…is an “evolving syllabus?”
The course uses current best evidence. However, researchers make discoveries every day, and the collective knowledge base is continuously updating. The Master Flexibility Trainer course syllabus evolves to keep pace with those discoveries. The course can do that because it is written and taught by someone who has been reading, digesting, and applying flexibility research to his clients’ training every day for almost 25 years. The Master Flexibility Trainer course will always be the most up-to-date flexibility education programme in the world.