Laura Palladino – Smart Social
Did you know social sites don’t like you taking users off their platforms? That’s why they make it so hard to scale those ad-to-offer campaigns you run to cold traffic.
Laura Palladino – Smart Social
Check it out: Laura Palladino – Smart Social
UPDATED FOR 2021
Ready to turn your “business” into a sustainable brand?
Get a step-by-step process for producing, amplifying & monetizing content that attracts a loyal following & generates consistent growth.
In this streamable*, 13-module course you will learn the same 5-step I.C.O.S.A. Social Framework that Laura Palladino used to help build a $125 million brand.
*Recorded from Train My Social Media Manager’s most recent live semester (Summer 2021).
Get 13 modules of freshly updated strategy sessions, how-to tutorials and Q&A recordings.
New Resource Library
With step-by step worksheets & templates to guide you through every module.
Set Your Own Schedule
And go at your own pace with on-demand access to the most recent semester of Train My Social Media Manager.
Pay 50% Less than Train My Social Media Manager
For the exact same training videos, Q&As, worksheets & more.
Ready to unlock the next level of scale?
Socialis the key.
You might be wondering, “Is social media still relevant to a modern digital brand?”
Social isn’t just relevant; it’s probably the most important part of a sustainable marketing strategy, and it’s usually the missing piece of the puzzle for brands that have plateaued and want to reach the next stage of growth.
A solid social strategy will help you:
Make Facebook your friend.
Did you know social sites don’t like you taking users off their platforms? That’s why they make it so hard to scale those ad-to-offer campaigns you run to cold traffic. So instead, use our Engage & Filter Method to segment your fans with content (which social sites love) then monetize them with offers. That’s how we dropped our CPA by 50% and got 2,000,000 free impressions.
Stand out from the competition.
The more crowded the marketplace gets, the harder it becomes to offer a product or service that’s truly unique. Most competitors can match you on price, shipping and features, but if you use content to establish your authority in the marketplace and build a community of loyal fans — like BOOM!’s 355,000 Facebook fans and 700,000-person email list — that’s something they can’t copy.
Future-proof your brand.
A brand without content is just a “business”, and a business can stop working at any time: they have no way to get repeat purchases or grow a customer base, making them vulnerable to platform updates and algorithm changes. A real “brand” has a strong email list, authority in their market, and a community of loyal fans who buy their products again and again. This makes them practically bulletproof to changes in the marketplace.
Supercharge every part of your marketing.
The results of good social marketing don’t stop at your Facebook page; it helps every part of your business including your ads, emails and website. These all rely on a stream of fresh content, and a good social strategy produces those for you. Not only did BOOM!’s social generate $2.4 million in directly attributable sales, it also provided the content for our most profitable ad and email campaigns.
But to do any of this, you have to consistently create content that engages your audience. Then you need a process for turning all those likes, shares and retweets into real dollars for your brand.
Unfortunately, most businesses don’t know what to make, how to make it, or the best way to leverage the content after it’s been created.
That’s where the ICOSA Framework comes in: it’s a system that gives any team a reliable way to create an unlimited amount of content that drives engagement and generates loyal customers.
Here’s the framework we added to our social strategy to generate $7.5 million worth of sales & visibility in just 12 months.
Last year, we used the I.C.O.S.A. Framework to generate $2.4 million in direct sales from organic social.
But, by leveraging this same social content in ads and emails, we generated an additional $5.1 million, bringing social media’s total impact to $7.5 million in value across the business — not bad for a 5-person team!!
- 5-Step I.C.O.S.A. Social Framework
- STEP 1: Define Your Brand Voice Ideation: Start by listening to your customers (and your data) and join the conversation they’re already having.
- STEP 2: Identify Major Content Themes Creation: Produce content that drives that conversation and captures customer attention.
- STEP 3: Maximize Campaign Visibility & Impact Optimization: Optimize your creative so it’s easily accessible on every platform your customers use.
- STEP 4: Leverage All Platforms Syndication: Post content on all relevant channels and in all media formats.
- STEP 5: Scale the Winners. Upcycle the Losers. Amplification: Use paid ads to amplify your content to engage more customers and grow the conversation. Repeat for scale.
I.C.O.S.A. is a simple, 5-step process that turns scattered Facebook posts and ineffective tweets into a high-impact social media machine.
And the value of this framework doesn’t end with social media. This machine can be the engine that drives every department in your business.
Because not only do these campaigns produce measurable dollars for our brand, they also produce the content that we use in all of our top-performing ads and emails, as well as on our sales pages and throughout our website.
Now, we want to teach you (or your employee) how to master this frameworkso you can build a social team that drives substantial growth for your business.
All YOU need to do is commit to learning and implementing the material in this on-demand course.
A streamable training that teaches anyone how to run social media marketing at a high level.
Smart Social combines 13 modules of updated strategy sessions, how-to videos and Q&A recordings with a brand new resource library of worksheets and fill-in-the-blank templates.
There’s never been a better course to learn the complete skillset of a professional social media manager.
How Smart Social Will Help You Succeed
- Your Instructor Laura Palladino is an educator at Smart Marketer and the Marketing Director of a $46 million-per-year brand. You’re in great hands!
- New Curriculum The entire course has been updated in 2021 to reflect the latest changes to platforms, algorithms and winning strategies — so you know you’re getting the industry’s most up-to-date training.
- How-to Videos Detailed tutorials to help you implement everything you learn so you can create, launch and manage 7-figure campaigns.
- Resource Library Fill-in-the blank worksheets, templates and calendars to guide you through every module and milestone. These are the same resources Laura uses on a daily basis.
- Recorded Q&As for each module where Laura answers student questions from our most recent live semester and gives feedback on their work.
- Guest Experts To help you supplement your social skills, we brought in 4 industry pros to teach you about branding, design, project management and content marketing.
- Weekly action items To hold you accountable and help you reach your goals.
- You choose your speed All marketers are different, and Smart Social gives you the flexibility to complete this course around your busy schedule.
- PLUS $591 in Bonuses When you join Smart Social, you get our Ambassador Blueprint ($397 value) and 2 months of Zipify Pages ($194 value) for free.
Get immediately download Laura Palladino – Smart Social
Over 13 modules you will learn how to implement Laura’s 5-step I.C.O.S.A. Framework for growing any brand with social media — whether you run an 8-figure brand or you’re building a team from scratch.
Each session mixes strategy, implementation and feedback to give you a clear path to success in your social media journey.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I’m Laura!
I’m the Social Media Director for BOOM! by Cindy Joseph, an ecommerce brand that’s made over$125 million.
But I didn’t go to college for this stuff…
When Ezra Firestone hired me in 2015 I was working at Cracker Barrel — I didn’t know the first thing about digital marketing!
Back then Ezra’s startup was doing $3 million per year and he was convinced that if he was going to scale further, content would be his secret weapon. After a year working customer support, he asked if I wanted to help him. That was 2016.
By 2017, Ezra’s bet had paid off. Our new content attracted hundreds of thousands of new fans, and BOOM! exploded from $3.5 million to $16 million.
Ezra is the Founder of BOOM! by Cindy Joseph, a $125 million ecommerce brand. He is also a world-renowned marketing educator and a growth consultant to 9-figure brands.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
An expert Project Manager, Colleen implemented the systems necessary to triple Smart Marketer’s productivity in just 12 months, while steadfastly supporting work-life balance for the entire team.
Russ is the founder of Modern Publisher and theCLIKK, and the former Director at DigitalMarketer. He’s an expert content creator who’s trained thousands of professional marketers through his courses and coaching.
Alison Matheny is the Creative Director of BOOM! By Cindy Joseph, Ezra’s $125 million ecommerce brand, as well as the Owner and Creative Director of BEST, a Creative Studio specializing in brand experience. Alison helped Ezra rebrand BOOM! and take their content and aesthetics to a new level as they scaled.
The Most Up-to-Date Social Media Training Available
- On-demand Training with Laura Palladino
- 13 sessions of in-depth training videos and how-to tutorials and Q&A recordings
- 5-step ICOSA Framework for planning, launching, and monetizing social media campaigns
- Resource library of step-by-step worksheets and fill-in-the-blank templates
- 4 guest instructors who are experts in their field
- BONUS #1: Ambassador Blueprint ($397 value)
- BONUS #2: Zipify Pages – 2-month Membership ($194 value)